Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

sid dickens tiles

Our local homewares store carries these tiles and I just adore them.

Sadly, they don't fit within our budget priorities at this point in time.....those priorities being, milk, bread, shoes and 70% cocoa chocolate.

Happily, my friend Beck and I share remarkably similar taste and she has a number of these artfully displayed on a wall in her home.  Thank you Beck for living the dream! 

These tiles also remind me of two of my favourite bloggers.....Julie at Being Ruby and Ange at Signed by Ange.  To  my mind, at least, they share a very similar style aesthetic {which I adore}

This post therefore is dedicated to those three stylish women:  Beck (who doesn't have a blog but should), Julie & Ange.   Thanks for being above and beyond, stylish and elegant and letting me having a peek into your creativeness while I'm covered in Vegemite and surrounded by a decorating style which could be best described as Fisher-Price chic.






love, love love


















Images from Flickr & Sid Dickens tiles

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar