Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's all in the details








Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your suggestions on white flowering plants! I wrote them down in my notebook, in the hope that I will find one or two of them the coming months.

After an exciting day vintage shopping, I am sitting in my loft room preparing for a blog meeting in Amsterdam tomorrow.  I was sent a little packet of treasures, to make a brooch and name tag with. Inside the packet are a little piece of fabric, thread, a cupcake liner and some other pieces of colourful paper. To me the best way to create something is to just start and not think too much. I know I want to make a flower, because if  'Madelief' is about one thing in particular, it's flowers :-)

Not only in my garden, summer dresses and crochet work, but in my taste for porcelain as well. It's the delicate flowers on a cup, the soft shades of the petals and the tiny golden patterns and brims, that makes them so appealing to me. When I studied some of the cups closely today, I realised it's all in the details. I would not like them as much otherwise. Let me show you some of today's finds.

I will show you my brooch and hopefully some photo's of the blog meeting next time. Wish you lots of fun this weekend!

Love, Madelief x


 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar