Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Aliens, Siri, Our Old House, And More


I have been at our old house with Joe and Shelly Puppy this week.
 Clovis traveled with me of course. For an old grouchy opinionated cat he travels well. Nothing about our one hundred and sixty year old house is easy. The most evident difficulty this week is we have no air conditioning in the living room or kitchen. Not a lot of cooking is happening. Because the ceilings are tall and the house is dark and cave like it is cooler inside than you would think. 
Thank God for small mercies.

The images have little to do with this post except that I adore Black Eyed Susan's. 

Where we are in middle Georgia has terribly slow internet MiFi service, with Verizon, and I can read two or three pages in a book whilst one of your blogs is being loaded on my laptop.  It makes my visiting you gals and guys an exercise in patience. I told Joe I was having problems joining a party last night and he laughed and said "If you had no blogging problems I would think you had been replaced by an alien, like in the book The Host." To which I rolled my eyes. By the way the movie adaptation of The Host by Stephanie Meyer is coming out next year and I am looking forward to it but am curious to how they are going to do it.


My five dollar dumb phone died last weekend. 
We bought an iPhone which means I will be much quicker at answering email at my Google plus email address. I am definitely excited to have a better phone that will help me be more efficient. I think it will be helpful with our buying and reselling business and with the blog.
Siri does not understand my southern accent.
Isn't that a hoot?

My friend and neighbor Fancy and I are planning a two day trip, next week, to north Georgia. We will be going to the premium outlets, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Williams Sonoma, and many more. Fancy had never heard of Pottery Barn until meeting me (she does not read blogs) so it will be cool to witness her seeing Pottery Barn's beautiful linens and furniture for the first time.

You made it to the end....you are pretty, smart and patient. 

I think the heat has gotten to me ya'll, thus I ramble.

happy friday
Olive

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar