Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ulta3 Lip Paints Review

Have you heard about these? No? I hadn't either, until I saw a post over at Lady Sapphire's blog about these little babies and I was head over heels! I think these are limited edition so that's an extra reason to need these. 

L-R
Expressive Fuschia
Manic Mauve
Radical Red

There are a few other shades in the collection (a bright pink, purple and orange) but these were the ones that appealed to me. At $5.95 each, it's hard to say no! They remind me of the Australis pout paints and similar products. Upon opening, they reveal a doe foot applicator which is actually quite small. I find this makes application pretty easy. There is an noticeable minty smell/taste at first, not dissimilar to the Revlon balm stains but it disappears after 10 minutes. All three are super pigmented with one swipe. They leave a glossy finish which doesn't really set, so it does transfer, but it eventually fades to a stain which lasts quite a while.

If I had to compare these to a product, I would say they are very similar to Rimmel's Apocalips in terms of amazing pigmentation, finish and longevity.

 Top to bottom
Radical Red
Expressive Fuschia
Manic Mauve

L-R
Manic Mauve
Expressive Fuschia
Radical Red

I have only swiped each of these once - how great is the pigmentation! Out of the three, Manic Mauve is definitely the most wearable - I find it to be a bit more neutral-pink toned on my lips. I actually have not worn the red one out yet (I need a red lipstick occasion) but it does seem pretty blue based and vibrant. 

If you're like me and can't resist bright lippies, I'd suggest you check these out :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar