Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

German Divisional support (Anti-Tank 1944) - 6mm models

Here is some divisional support for my German army.

First, an Anti-tank platoon with two sections of Marder III.

A platoon includes two sections, so I kept one full yellow and one with very thin green lines on top of the main color.
Here is what I call "the commander". I had one extra Marder in the pack, so I used it to build something a bit more lively. I have noticed that most bases people make are "dead", meaning a tank is put on a textured base and roll! Without overdoing it, a bit of a story, from time to time, brings a little life to the gaming pieces.


I wanted some very light to no camouflage for these vehicles. To the people who always ask me how I paint, it is very simple:
  • White base
  • Light yellow/sand
  • Black+brown wash
  • wet brush panels, flat surfaces
  • "extreme" highlight of whatever can be seen from the top and that would catch light.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar