Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Put your hands UP!!! Wednesday Wee ‘One’ !

You’re under arrest for putting Christmas decorations out in May! hahaha!

IMG_4187

Don’t know who this little guy is or even what he is wearing but I thought he was cute, so he came here to live. (from the old thrift store of course) And he wasn’t quite ready to be packed away until next winter!

IMG_4192

And have you ever seen cuter Christmas balls? They looked sweet in this old dish. (They are small!)

IMG_4189 

I also wanted to show how pretty my bookcase looks with the ‘new’ reader that Judy sent me.

IMG_4712

All of my old children’s books that I cherish.

IMG_4217

Did you notice the clock is always set on 3:30?

IMG_4220

That’s when school was out back in the olden days when I went to school.

Have fun today

and take time to PLAY!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar