Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh my goodness

 Tony and I were woken at 04:30 by thunder and lightning banging and crashing and lighting up the bedroom.  Then what sounded like marbles being dropped all over the street as hale stones bashed down.  I  got up to find a light dusting of snow and now the sun is shining brightly but it's snowing heavens hard.  Crazy British weather. 



It does mean that it's an indoor day today but I've no idea what I might do, perhaps a bit of cross stitching which I haven't done in ages. Or maybe a bit of applique on the quilt I started last year. I'll have a bit of a browse on You Tube before I decide.  I learned how to add music to my videos yesterday and that's opened up a whole new world of  creating my video diary. I keep them all very short.. usually less than one minute and I can log the changes as they occur.








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar