Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IF - Just One Thing

 I read something yesterday that just hit me.  I have known it my whole life and have spoken of it - but seeing this in black and white, kinds of hit me.  WHAT IF?  Just ONE thing had been different?

I know for me this is so true.  So many exceptional tiny moments made it possible for me to be here today.

The fact that you are here is actually a miracle.  So many things had to align just right.
How much heartache our ancestors had to live and see.  Wars, the great depression, sickness, traveling from other lands, traveling cross country, famines, no work, dust storms, droughts, blizzards, etc.
If just ONE of those people hadn't been involved - you wouldn't be here.

I had family come across the seas on both sides of my family.  Had they not - they would not have met up with their spouses.  My paternal grandfather fathered my Daddy, then he he passed in 1918 of the flu.  Daddy lived in southern part of state and by chance came to the city for a job opportunity and met Mom at her job after she had gotten out of a bad (young love - 16) marriage.
SO many moments in time had to be right.

I guess my point is YOU ARE SPECIAL!  Just like every snowflake, flower, leaf, animal and grain of sand - you are you and you are different from everyone else!!!
Isn't that something????

You are special!  You are loved!  You are worthy!  You are beautiful!  You are perfect!
ALWAYS remember that. Let no one tell you different.

You all know I am a person of faith.  I know not everyone believes as I do.  That is fine. Be you.
To me - there are no accidents.  Each and every thing happens for a reason and not one we are supposed to understand.  The Lord knows you before you are born and He knows when you will leave this world.  He is the Master of all things.
He thought the world needed one of you!

I guess I just needed to say - BE YOU!  Do what you need to do to make your life happy and the world a better place.  You get one shot at this - make it special.  

Love, smile, laugh, give, hope, dream.
Things change, our plans change, our bodies change, our families change, our dreams change, our society changes, our world changes - but YOU continue to be the WONDERFUL YOU that you are.

LIVE GENEROUSLY every day!
Have a blessed day my friends.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar