Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Home Patch (2) More Beautiful Birds




I was delighted to add another bird to my 'new garden' list this morning - in the form of this fine Greenfinch. I have often seen these birds, but have never - to my knowledge - actually had one in my own patch ... until now. In the light of the RSPB report on the bird disease, Trichomonosis (which particularly affects Grenfinches), I am pleased to report that this garden visitor looked in good shape.

I also spotted a trio of Bluetits, but it was raining so I shall try to take some better photographs of them at a later point.

Garden list update:


  • Blackbird
  • Blue tit
  • Greenfinch 
  • Herring Gull
    • Jay
    • Magpie
    • Robin
    • Song Thrush

    I have also seen Sparrows, and am waiting to get a better look, but I think they may be Tree Sparrows.

    Yorum Gönder

    0 Yorumlar